Concerning patient care before treatment:
- Please inform us if you, or a member of your entourage, has recently had a fever or inexplicable dry cough.
- Please inform us if you have recently been in contact either with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 or someone who has been quarantined in the last 3 weeks.
- To avoid waiting in the waiting room, kindly respect the timing of your scheduled appointment as much as possible. Avoid arriving too early.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is at your disposal upon entering the clinic for routine hand disinfection.
- Unless with children or dependents, avoid coming to your appointment accompanied by someone else.
- Come to the appointment wearing your own mask, and keep it on until you are in the treatment room.
- If you are deemed at risk given your medical history, or if you are over 65 years of age, please let us know when making your appointment by phone so that we can take extra safety precautions for your appointment.
Concerning patient care during treatment:
- Our staff wear a mask, visor, and gloves constantly, guaranteeing an effective barrier to transmissions of any kind in both directions.
- We use efficient suction methods; treatment is done as quickly as possible under dental dam to isolate the tooth from the saliva.
- All of our treatment rooms are equipped with automatic ventilation in accordance with the guidelines on air renewal drawn up by the Swiss Society of Odontology.
Concerning patient care for "at-risk" patients
- To determine risk, a telephone questionnaire will be conducted prior to making an appointment.
- We reserve appointments in the first time slots of the day.
- We systematically evaluate the risk/benefit ratio for the treatment to be provided, even if this requires postponing the treatment
Concerning patients with Covid-19
- We are not able to treat these patients. Instead, we direct them to the referral hospital’s unit.
We would like to reassure you about our team’s professionalism and the effectiveness of our disinfection and sterilisation procedures. The whole team at your dental clinic is available for more information and thanks you for the trust you have placed in us for many years.