The latest major advance in dental care is the integration of digital technology at every stage thereof. Always seeking to make the latest technologies available to our patients, Smile and Care now offers an intra-oral scanning system.
The intra-oral 3D scanner creates a 3D digital image of the teeth, which then allows the laboratory to create computer-generated dental prostheses (dental trays, veneers, crowns, and bridges). The 3D scanner’s accuracy is to the tune of a few hundredths of a millimetre.
Undeniable patient comfort
This intra-oral scanner is a true diagnostic and digital tool for dental impressions.
- A joint diagnosis – together with the patient – through 3D visualisation on a display
- The rapid creation of computer-generated dental impressions that are more accurate than those taken using dental impression paste in the mouth.
- Digital files to be sent to the laboratory for computer-generation of the future dental prostheses (transparent trays, veneers, surgical templates, crowns, and dental bridges…).
A unique treatment experience that promotes patient involvement
This innovative technology provides an ideal communication platform between the dentist and the patient. In addition, the true-colour prints are fast, accurate, and easy to take. It also facilitates the provision of information on oral health and proposed treatment plans.
On-screen presentation allows visual communication with the patient.
- Time-savings: appointment times are reduced
- Greater comfort compared to conventional impressions
- Quality communication with the patient is ensured
- Superior digital impression
- 3D computer design
- A metal-free and aesthetically pleasing dental restoration
- Greater health safety thanks to digital impressions
At Smile and Care, our quest for innovation is ongoing and we are proud to be able to offer this state-of-the-art product to our patients.